Directory Submission Details
In the Caribbean Podcast Directory there are 2 categories of shows: new shows which are less than 6 months and shows older than 6 months.
Shows 6 months & Older
To be added to the directory you must fit these 2 criteria:
Shows less than 6 months
For shows that are 6 months or less - you are not left out!
- If your show is less than 6 months old go ahead and complete the new shows to feature form.
- When you are at the 6 month mark and meet the criteria for the podcast directory, your show will be added.
- The directory will be updated at least once per month at a max of twice per month.
- Updates will include adding shows that meet the criteria – including those that have graduated from the new shows status as well as shows recently discovered.
- Good question. You won’t be immediately banished to podcasting wasteland. This is where the power of community comes in because it is an opportunity to check in with the show creator. Life happens and there could be many reasons why a host and show is on a break. For instance, in the summer of 2017 I took 2 months off because I was grieving the loss of my grandparents. I told my audience I was taking the break and spoke about the break when I got back in the episode – New Season, The Power in a Pause & Regrouping.
- CPD will reach out to check in, but creators can also reach out. The best approach is to see how support and accountability can get given.
- The same applies. Let CPD know what you’re challenged with and let’s see what can be done to support you on the journey.
Submit Your Podcast
Shows 6 months or older
Use this form if your show has at least 1 new episode available every month for the past 6 months except for shows produced in seasons.
New Podcasts Only
Shows less than 6 months old
Use this form if your show is less than 6 months old and has at least 1 new episode every month since it launched.
Make A Change
Want to request an update of the information listed about your show in the directory? Complete the Podcast Change Form