Directory Submission Details
In the Caribbean Podcast Directory there are 2 main submission criteria Caribbean Heritage and length & consistency of podcast.
To be considered and added to the directory you must be of Caribbean Heritage.
- Countries that English, French, Spanish or Dutch and are part of the Greater Caribbean located in the Caribbean Sea; or are located in the Atlantic/North Atlantic Ocean.
- A Country that is a CARICOM State.
- Panama – Panamanians who can trace their heritage to the Caribbean through the building of the Panama Canal.
- Honduras, Guatemala and Nicaragua are considered if podcaster is of Garifuna Heritage.
Podcast Length & Consistency
To be considered and added to the directory you must show consistency.
For shows that are 3 months or less - you are not left out!
- If your show is less than 3 months old you can still submit your podcast, however it will not be considered for the directory until it has met the minimum requirements.
Caribbean Podcast Directory does not promote any show or episode outside of:
- Our Monthly Directory Updates
- Monthly Podcaster Spotlight
- New Shows to Watch and Episode Review – both of which are editorial in content.
CPD’s focus is on bringing awareness to the community at large, community and education. There are platforms that are 100% focused on showcasing podcasts and episodes they do it well including Dope Black Pods and would be happy to help.
Please note that completing the form is not a guarantee or confirmation. All submissions or pending admin review.
How it works.
- Directory submissions will be reviewed and approved at least twice per month.
- Updates will include shows that meet the criteria; those that have graduated from the new shows status as well as shows that have ended or are no longer active.
- Good question. You won’t be immediately banished to podcasting wasteland. This is where the power of community comes in because it is an opportunity to check in with the show creator. Life happens and there could be many reasons why a host and show is on a break. New Season, The Power in a Pause & Regrouping.
- CPD will reach out to check in, but creators can also reach out. The best approach is to see how support and accountability can get given.
- The same applies. Let CPD know what you’re challenged with and let’s see what can be done to support you on the journey.